Current situation analysis:
1. The development of the new tourist resort in Hemu township has formed a certain scale so far, most of which are resort hotels, B & B and catering buildings. After the investigation of the whole block, it is found that although they are from different investment and construction parties, they are all built too intensively in order to improve the site efficiency of the project, thus losing the tourism experience pleasure of the integration of the original village and nature. Therefore, in the design, we should first seek the integration of the project and nature, the balance between the building and the courtyard, and give full play to the advantages of the courtyard terrain, which should be comprehensively considered from the aspects of culture, shape and texture.
2. There are 17 aboveground buildings in the project, including 12 guest rooms (including one with foundation piles but no main guest rooms), 2 restaurants and dining boxes, 1 laundry room, 1 boiler room and 1 power distribution room. The front yard is 5000 square meters, and the back yard is 8000 square meters.
1. Building elevation control: in order to ensure the original landscape, the local national Ecotourism Management Committee stipulates that all new objects in the new area shall not appear in the view range of the viewing platform of laohemu Township, and must be completely hidden behind the hillside separated from laohemu township.
2. According to the regulations of the local national Ecotourism Management Committee, the original Tuwa architecture should not have the implantation of too modern and non local elements, and more retain or even dig deep into the local cultural and folk elements.
3. Meet the travel and consumption needs of residents and non residents, and change the business operation mode flexibly due to the region and season.
4. Relying on the natural environment of Hemu, integrating the cultural elements of Tuva, Mongolian, Kazak and Russian, we will create a unique home stay with accommodation, catering, leisure and entertainment to meet the needs of high-quality customers.
Through the exploration and understanding of local history and national culture, under the architectural form formed by precipitation and derivation in the local natural environment, in the courtyard design, the characteristics of the project unilateral bordering on the original ecological natural environment are used to give play to the integration of the area in the courtyard and the natural environment. In the process of element integration, the front and rear courtyards are divided by the connection between the building units, which are generally divided into the front and the back Quiet, the front of the front yard combines with catering to create business popularity and shopping atmosphere, and the rear yard meets parent-child interaction. The backyard creates a scene atmosphere as a whole, highlights the cultural presentation points, and uses the continuous walking path to connect various areas to meet the needs of residents for leisure photography. In the architectural design, additional space is designed with the goal of interest, practicality and comfort, so as to achieve a more comfortable environment space with homestay experience. Among them, the design of inner corridor and outer balcony not only retains the architectural characteristics of Wa nationality, but also makes the building more flexible, so that the residents have more interactive or exclusive areas, so as to balance the relationship between human, architecture and nature. Interior design is the foundation of accommodation, and the balance between the choices is particularly important. Therefore, in interior design, the space in the same Tuwa building generates a variety of experience spaces, such as single-layer, double-layer, staggered floor, etc. in addition to retaining the local architectural elements, it also adds modern new elements and theme elements. After repeated splitting and restructuring, it can be used everywhere See the stone wood as the base, and then use the traditional jewelry of hemutuwa people and other nationalities, reflecting the local folk culture and space harmony.
Finally, we can make consumers feel high-quality and distinctive B & B experience from the perspective of vision, hearing, smell, taste and touch, and make tourists change from scenic spots as the travel purpose to local B & B as the travel purpose. Let Yunzhu Shanju become the most popular home stay in God's back garden.
院落规划设计、建··· | 18375.57㎡ | 新疆阿勒泰···